How to Find the Best Online Poker Sites That Accept Fees for Deposits and Bonus Cash
Poker is fun and games with your friends and family. The casino poker chips that you use in the game are very expensive. To protect yourself against fraud, you should always make sure you are playing at an online poker site that has a good reputation. When you play poker for real money you need to be especially careful. If you read these poker tips to play online poker and keep these things in mind, you will be sure to have a great time without getting into any risky situations.
– Treat PayPal as a currency – Online poker rooms that offer PayPal as a form of payment for cash games are easier to unlock when you win. Simply go to the Cash Games section of the main page and click on “Unlock Cash Games”. Once there you will see a list of rooms you are allowed to join free of charge. Just click on the cash games that you prefer the most and you will be given a code number to enter to unlock your cash.
– Do not forget to unlock your PayPal – A lot of poker websites will offer you a PayPal code when you sign up for a new account. You do not necessarily have to enter this code every time you play, but just making sure you have it saved in your log in information. When you earn a certain amount of winnings or sign up for a certain membership you may also earn the option to unlock your PayPal. When you do this you will be able to withdraw your winnings as soon as possible. This is a great way to get extra poker winnings if you are a frequent player.
– Look for site offers that have signup bonuses – A lot of poker sites offers players a signup bonus. These can either be cash or prizes awarded when you sign up to their website. Be sure to look for a poker bonus that has a maximum of value. You do not want to get your bonus too big too fast. You may end up losing more money than you win.
– Look for online poker games with no deposit bonuses – If a poker website has no deposit bonus what does it mean? It simply means you do not have to deposit any money to play online poker games. You must be a player who is willing to wager real money to make a winning bet. There are many poker websites online that offer no deposit poker games. To find these sites all you have to do is do a quick search on Google or Yahoo.
– Find poker rooms that accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discovery. Almost every poker room will accept these credit cards. By doing a little research you should be able to find a poker room that accepts these cards. Do not forget to check the terms and conditions.
– Check if deposit bonuses are halved. Some poker websites offer lower bonuses when you make multiple deposits. Be sure to read the bonus information before you participate in a poker game. Most casinos will allow you to make up to five deposits before you have to start playing.
– Look for a poker room that accepts bitcoins. Although this may sound like a strange place to play poker at, there are places around the world that accept bitcoin payments. Poker rooms are likely the largest market for bitcoins. You can easily transfer funds to your poker account from your smart phone or a computer. If you are interested in applying for a cash bonus code, you can visit the official bitcoin website to find out more about the bonus amounts available on the specific site you choose.